Thursday, February 09, 2006

Apologies Apologies

I THINK PEOPLE should apologize for asking for too many apologies. If they don't apologize, then they should apologize for not apologizing for asking for too many apologies. I'm deeply offended and I think those apologies are desperately needed and since they're not apologizing, I demand an apology for all of those apologies that haven't been delivered. Without an apology, they can't appropriately deeply regret that they asked for an apology when an apology wasn't issued without the asking. I mean, if you need to ask for an apology, is that apology truly sincere? I demand an apology for all those apologies out there.

If not, I will boycott everything that person/entity stands for. And I will not issue an apology for my boycott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home